J. Herbin Pigmented Ink – Copper (30ml)
- Exquisitely rich opaque inks with high pigment content.
- Decorative ink, best suited for wide nibs, brushes and calames
- High pigment content; gold and silver inks contain actual metallic pigments (bottle needs to be shaken vigorously and frequently while using)
- Jewel-like ink in four brilliant colors: opaque white, gold, silver, copper
- Very dramatic on dark-colored paper
Of course, J. Herbin is the worlds oldest, first and best name in both calligraphy and fountain pen ink and is known for its mature colours.
This ink is not to be used with a fountain pen.
Brushes and Dip pens only!